Reaching out for assistance is not a sign of weakness or failure, it shows that you have the strength to fight through your struggles and reach a much wanted target. You are fighting for yourself and your four legged friend who depends on you.
How can I help you?
1 to 1 Coaching and Support Services
I can help you with 1 to 1 coaching and support, my 1 to 1 coaching sessions can be tailored to meet your needs as an individual. I take into account and focus on your own specific needs, capabilities and comfort zones.
1 to 1 E-Coaching
I deliver 1 to 1 Coaching primarily via email, which is known as E-Coaching, as I believe it is the most constructive and beneficial approach for my clients.
E-Coaching is fast becoming the preferred method of Coaching due to the daily pressures that life brings.
I think it’s fairly safe to say that most of us struggle to commit to a regular time slot for appointments, but with E-Coaching you can jump in whenever and wherever you have the opportunity. It is far more flexible and convenient than traditional Coaching meetings that take place as face to face appointments in a specified location.
Coaching is an interesting and positive adventure that can help achieve lasting change
There are multiple benefits to E-Coaching
- Work at a time that suits you.
- No pressure from an ‘in your face’ Coach.
- Less stressful and much more relaxed.
- You have the choice of where you want to work.
- Put things in your own words without feeling influenced or intimidated.
- Helps to clarify things in your mind when they become words on a screen.
- You keep a permanent record of the conversations for future reference.
- No need to race around for a scheduled appointment.
- You benefit from as much reflection and consideration time as you need between sessions.
- Go completely at your own pace.
- Think about and review what you are going to say before you click send.
- Ideal for those who are shy and want to remain behind closed doors.
- More enjoyable, motivating and addictive when waiting for replies.
- Ping over questions as and when you think of them.
- More affordable and good value for money as lower business expenses for providing the service.
- Freedom to start and stop around distractions ie children and pets.
There are no prerequisites for anyone wanting to receive E-Coaching. You don’t need an A in English grammar or spelling, just enough to be able to get your thoughts across with the correct meaning.
I will not judge or patronise, I will not lecture or pressure, I will be there to guide you in the right direction and support you in getting through the jobs that need to be done. I will use my skills and experiences to help you find your way to continue forward and progress positively.
I get real results for real people
I also offer Pet Bereavement Coaching and Support, which can be hugely beneficial when going through the painful experience of losing your furry friend.
Pearl was by my side for seven years and when I lost her, I lost a part of me. She will always be in my heart.
Losing a beloved pet is like losing a member of the family for many of us. The grief felt is just as raw and equally as painful as it is with the death of a person.
Unfortunately, sympathy can be lacking when a lot of people do not or cannot relate to such sadness if it’s connected to an animal. It may that they have not experienced it or they lack the same emotional connection.
Having been through pet bereavement too many times, I can genuinely relate to what you are going through when you have lost your best buddy.
Know that you are normal
Understand the stages of grief
Understand the symptoms of grief
Take appropriate steps towards healing
Learn how to adjust and adapt to change
Packages to suit you
Whether you’re after a one off session or a package of several, I can personalise a plan for you.
I will not judge or patronise, I will not lecture or pressure, I will be there to help you in the right direction and support you in getting through the jobs that need to be done. I will use my skills and experiences to help you find your way to continue forward and progress positively.